- Collard greens, spinach, red potatoes – cooked together (David said it was the best thing he’s ever eaten in his whole life!)
- More spinach used to make a spinach hummus that was… meh. I think I overdid the tahini.
- Carrots & turnips – made into an incredibly creamy, delicious soup
- Beets – cooked and dressed with balsamic vinegar
- Broccoli – I killed any health value by cooking these up with butter, parmesan and garlic
- Bananas, Oranges, Apples – apparently, David is a huge fan of fruit salad